Riverside is a community based, family friendly, music and arts festival now in its 11th year under the Riverside name but the event can trace its roots back to the early 1980’s under other names.
2012 line-up, news and updates
Confirmed acts include Killamonjamo, Evil Scarecrow, Toy Hearts, I Am Ryan, New Generation Superstar, Seas Of Mirth and many many more
Riverside’s ethos is to offer a platform to mostly local bands with a smattering of guests from across the country, who play mainly original music rather than copies of other people work.
The event is run on a not for profit basis and organised entirely by volunteers. Proceeds from the event support the work of The Riverside Association of Music and Arts Limited and other local charities.
Music Stage and Other Entertainment
- Riverside Stage – our main outdoor stage - a venue without boundaries & featuring live music from a wide range of genres.
- Marquee Stage - dedicated to metal, rock, indie and punk music
- Boomerang Stage - a platform for acts with acoustic, folk, jazz,world & blues influences
- Buskers Stage - a less formal stage but offering a packed programme from singer/songwriters to improvisations or performances by complete ensembles
- A Real Ale and Cider Festival in our 90 foot long bar – run in partnership with Bourne Round Table
- Children’s Entertainment
- Heart – The Heart Angels from Cambridgeshire & Peterborough’s Favourite Radio Station will be providing lots of fun and goodies.
- Workshops – Circus Skills and Take Part in Art
- Storytelling – sessions for both children and families and evening Adult only performances
- Traditional Family Fun Fair
- Food from around the world
- Craft, Charity and Market stalls
- Fabulous Firework Finale
Festival Contact & Ticket Information
Advance Tickets are on sale now :
- From Stamford Arts Centre Box Office - open Monday to Saturday from 9.30am - 8.00pm.
- Phone : 01780 763203 or order on line at www.riversidefestival.co.uk and click on the ticket link
- Adults - £5, 5 – 12 years - £3, Under 5’s – Free (but will still need a ticket)
Tickets on the Day –
Numbers attending this year are being strictly limited so tickets will only be on sale if still available but will cost more if they are. So please buy early to save money and avoid disappointment.
Adults - £7, 5 – 12 years - £5, Under 5’s – Free (but will still need a ticket)