Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park is a brand new festival for 2011 that sees some of the big names in music take to the stage in the relaxing atmosphere of Hyde Park in central London.
2012 Lineup, news and updates
Acts confirmed so far include Jessie J, Status Quo, Mick Hucknall, Paloma Faith, Average White Band, Emeli Sande and Katzenjammer.
Past Line-up Highlights
Live In Hyde Park 2011 - Lionel Richie with the BBC Concert Orchestra, Will Young, James Blunt, Caro Emerald, Lenny Kravitz, Imelda May, Jonathan Jeremiah, Beverley Knight, The Pierces, Bellowhead and Jools Holland.
Location and travel
Taking place in Hyde Park, the best way to get to this event is by public transport as car parking may be limited. The nearest tube stations are Marble Arch, Hyde Park Corner and Knightsbridge.
On site Information
- Gates open – 14:30 Show Start at 15:30
Camping and other accommodation
This is a one day event and there is no camping permitted in Hyde Park.
Food and drink
You may take a hamper no larger than 20 inches x 13 inches x 8 inches, or alternatively you can order a hamper to collect on the day when you book tickets. Cooking or barbecuing is prohibited. Up to one litre of wine or beer can be brought in per person, but no glass containers are allowed.
There will be bars selling a range of drinks and hot and cold food stands
- Tickets £35 plus booking fee (under-3s free)
VIP hospitality costs £289 per person and includes the following perks:
- A privileged position within the glass fronted BBC
- Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park Restaurant equipped with private viewing terrace.
- Cocktail and canape reception.
- High quality dining experience with fine wines
- A fully stocked bar with waitress service
- Souvenir programme
- Dedicated toilet facilities
- Event management