Tomorrowland 2014

wikifestivals's picture

Submitted by wikifestivals on 2013, March 25 - 11:54am

We are getting many questions about Tomorrowland 2014, so we thought we would create this post of important points:

TICKET PRICE ESTIMATE: We can only recommend checking out the Ticket section and Camping section of our Tomorrowland Wiki for 2013 prices, from there you know how much roughly to save so you can be better prepared when tickets finally go on sale.

GLOBAL JOURNEY PACKAGES: Every year the destinations change, so we can't advise on this until information is released, to see what destinations were picked in 2013, check out the Tomorrowland wiki.

FLIGHTS: Without dates its hard to say, but the festival always takes place in the later part of July, check out the Travel Section of the Tomorrowland wiki for further recommendation.

TICKET SALE DATES: Details aren't usually released until the beginning of the year, in 2013 the tickets went on sale in Feb.

2014, January 3 - 8:14pm

I'm strongly considering going this summer but I honestly have no idea what the cost would be like for the week. I've looked around at the 2013 stuff but I still cant really figure out a general guess on what I should have put aside so I can jump on the tickets when they come out. I'd be coming from the US also. Anything at all would help!

2014, January 3 - 8:14pm

I'm strongly considering going this summer but I honestly have no idea what the cost would be like for the week. I've looked around at the 2013 stuff but I still cant really figure out a general guess on what I should have put aside so I can jump on the tickets when they come out. I'd be coming from the US also. Anything at all would help!

2014, January 19 - 2:54pm

i have a query...if i take global ticket only for hotel..hotels are located in brussels..wud that package include conveyance from brussels to boom (tomorrowland)??

2014, January 29 - 5:59pm

can someone please tell me do I buy my tickets on the 1st? or 15th? I want to get a the whole weekend concert pass and the dreamville pass.. does that go under global travel or?

2014, January 29 - 7:59pm

@katie17: You can buy the Full Madness and Dreamville Pass on both days. On Feb 1st you can only buy Global Journey Packages though. Global Journey Packages include Train or Flight tickets. It's very expensive. So depending on how you want to travel or how much you wanna spend: you can buy those tickets/passes on both days. Just go on their website and check out their prices.

edit: for some reason you can't buy Dreamville passes with Global Journey Packages when you are coming from Australia or Asia though. They only offer hotels as accommodation when coming from further away. Please correct me when I'm wrong. Maybe I don't have access to all the prices from where I am from.

2014, January 30 - 11:06am

There are 3 of us going to tommorowlands and wanto camp with the full madness comfort pass, can we buy the easy tent 2 package and allow the 3rd person in our tent? Because if we buy the easy tent 4 package we will end up with an extra ticket?? Please help??

2014, January 30 - 5:56pm

Hi Gary, I believe that the easy tents are only sold in pairs, which means that you will end up with an extra ticket. I'm in a similar situation, as I was hoping to go through Global Journey in order to guarantee tickets, but they only sell them in pairs and I'm traveling solo this year, because my friends aren't going.

2014, February 5 - 1:36am

wondering why most countries cant buy dreamville packages and have to buy hotels i was on the site before it went live and the second that it did and no dreamville

2014, February 5 - 1:36am

wondering why most countries cant buy dreamville packages and have to buy hotels i was on the site before it went live and the second that it did and no dreamville

2014, February 15 - 11:58pm

hi everyone, I'm in a bind right now and could really use some help, my sister and I just bought global journey tickets for a pretty high price but I the problem is I don't make the cut off date. I thought I could just sell my tickets back to the exchange desk but I found out that you can't sell global journey back, it looks like right now the only option is to not personalize the tickets and hope that the site resells them, or use my sisters id who is 18. it would be a legitimate id issued by the us government it just wouldn't be mine

2014, February 16 - 12:39pm

Hello, I was lucky enought to get the tickets for Tomorrowland, however I was not that lucky to get tickets for Dreamville as they sold out very quickly. Is there any way to get passes for Dreamville?

2014, February 20 - 12:21pm

@gary @Borzal, if you want to resell your ticket it might be worth taking a look at ViaGoGo, using ID that is not your own to get in is always a gamble and you run the risk of just getting left at the gate.

2014, March 5 - 12:54am

Looking for someone to share a Global Journey Package from London Heathrow(party flight) 16/07-22/07(`1st week), 6nights at Ramada Wuluwe(4star). If you're interested, send me a message on Facebook(ziliang.wan.9). Tickets bought.