To be eligible to buy tickets for Glastonbury, you must pre-register to do so, and this can be done via the reigistration page here. it only take a couple of minutes, and here are a few important points to bare in mind when applying for registration.
- You will need a passport style photo to upload from your computer.
- Registration is for person aged 13 or over.
- When booking as a group you will need the registration number and postcode of each person you booking for, as they will need to be registered too.
- You can buy up to 8 tickets per transaction.
- Depending on when you are booking, be it in the general sale or re-sale, it's important to keep an eye on when the registration window closes and opens
- Tickets can only be re-sold through Glastonbury's official re-sale, the personalisation of the tickets mean they can not be resold otherwise
- Once registered, your registration will last for a couple of years, and when it needs to be renewed you will be emailed accordingly
- It is possible to edit your registration here