Jubilee Festival Fun, Line-up additions and much more, a fine round-up to end the week!
Oh hello Friday! So glad you came! We have a bucket load of festival treats to share with you, so without further ado, here’s the daily round-up!
- (UK) Die Antwoord join the party at Cornwalls’ Bang Face Weekender
- (BELGIUM) We’ve updated and added some more love to the Tomorrowland wiki, check it out!
- (SWEDEN) We know the first branch of Summerburst kicked off today, but if you are curious to see who will be playing at the Stockholm event, check out the wiki/
- (UK) If you have plenty of London day festivals to attend, find out how the fun can continue after the headliner has left the stage, it’s a round up of the after parties!
- (POLAND) Another great act joins Tauron Nowa Muzyka Festival
- (UK) Looking for something festival related and a bit more wild to celebrate the Jubilee? Check out this free boat party
- Portugal’s Boom Festival : Regarded as Europe’s answer to Burning Man
- UK’s Run To The Sun : One of the biggest festivals for car lovers, especially those who enjoy custom, modified and Volkswagens.
- UK’s Kaya Festival : A 3 day festival held in Vaynol Estate, Gwynedd, North Wales. Providing African, Jamaican and Caribbean entertainment, the event is a celebration of the diversity found in music and arts.
- Germany’s Rock Am Ring / Rock Im Park : The oldest and largest rock and metal festival in the country.
- UK’s Eastern Electrics : Cutting edge electronic music festival event, that occasionally happens across the year, in exciting "spaces" across the nation.
- UK’s Hackney Weekender : One of the biggest free ticketed music events in Europe
- UK’s Wireless : an annual music festival held in Hyde Park, London over three days in July.
- UK’s Relentless NASS : A two day action sports and music festival, which takes place in Bath & West Showground.