Fieldview festival is a three day music festival that takes place in Wiltshire, United Kingdom.
2012 line-up, news and updates
Headliners include Kyla La Grange, Willy Moon, Lucy Rose, Josh Kumra and many many more. Click here to view the full line-up
In total, Fieldview has over 70 bands playing, with a slightly increased capacity of 3,000, making 2012 set to be a greatest place to discover new music, share and try new experiences with new friends.
This year's theme is 'Myths & Fairytailes'.
The nations best up and coming bands, musicians and artists, a beautiful intimate rural setting, delicious home cooked local produce, which take the big concepts of localization and sustainability and put them into practice. Fieldview is a little oasis in a desert full of over the top mono-saturated festivals.
It’s trick is it’s family feel, as its grown it has retained this, but every year more people hear and want to be involved. Witness live fire performances, interactive drama pieces, poetry and camp fire singalongs. It’s the people at Fieldview who make the festival what it is. Fieldview is based on old fashioned values of honesty, charity and community.
Music stages and other entertainment
Other highlight to look forward to include Samba Workshops, Swing Dancing lesson, Yoga, and Tai Chi. There will also be comedy on Thursday and poetry.
- £50.00 - Gates open 16:00 on Thursday 2nd August - Tickets can be purchased of official website
- Kids under 12 go free with a responsible adult, no need to buy a ticket!
The following can be purchased from the official website:
- LONDON - £20 - Departs - Thursday @ 15:00 Park lane / Leaves FVF - Sunday @ 11:00am
- LONDON - £20 - Departs - Friday @ 12:00 Park lane / Leaves FVF - Sunday @ 11:30am
- BRISTOL - £10 - Departs - Thursday @ 15:00 (location TBC) / Leaves FVF - Sunday @ 11:30
FVF Shuttle Bus From Chippenham Station- £2 per journey.
- THURSDAY Pick ups 15:30/ 17:00/ 18:30/ 20:00
- FRIDAY 09:30/ 12:00/ 17:00/ 20:00
- SATURDAY 09:00/ 12:00