The Bram Stoker International Film Festival is an annual event which celebrates the horror genre through movies, theatre, night time events and other forms of entertainment. The event has strong appeal both nationally and internationally.
- 30+Films/ Theatre/ Daily - 10am – 2am/ £6 per film/ Ages 18+
- Alternative Fashion Show/ Northern Lights Suite/ Thursday 25th/ 12 - 4pm/ FREE
- Radio Revellers/ Northern Lights Suite/ Thursday 25th/ Doors 7:30/ £8
- Lisa Starry's A Vampire's Tale/ Northern Lights Suite/ Friday 26th/ Doors 7:30 (Ages 12+)/ Adults - £15/ Under 16's - £5
- Vampire's Ball/ Northern Lights Suite/ Saturday 27th/ 7:30 – 2am/ £30
- 1880's Night/ Northern Lights Suite/ Sunday 28th/ 7:00 – 2:00am
History and facts
Whitby itself was featured in Bram Stoker's famous Dracula novel, and has since been associated with the horror genre, with events such as this festival and the Whitby Goth Weekend regualrly taking place.