Banquet's Day Out is a one day festival organised by the team at Banquet Records, a record store in Kingston Upon Thames, who aside from selling a great selection of music, promote live concerts, run their own record labels and organise local club nights throughtout the year.
2012 line-up, rumours, news and updates
Acts announced so far include Kids In Glass Houses, Deaf Havana, David Rodigan, Neville Staple Band, The Skints and many more, with further announcements due. To view the full line-up as it is updated click here
Pitched as "Everything you'd want from an outdoor festival", the inaugural event is likely to be reflective of the ethos of Banquet, who support up and coming bands, as well provide a community for fans of all music genres. Because of this the festival is expected to be a lovely non genre specific mix as you can see from the lineup mentioned above.
History and facts
Music Stages and other entertainment
On Site Information
- CASH MACHINES: There are a limited number of cash machines on site, it's important to remember that purchasing food and drink druns on a voucher system, which is explained below.
- CAR PARKING: It costs £5 to park for the day but there is plenty of space
- TOIELTS & BABY CHANGING: Both can be found onsite
Food and drink
Licensed bars are open for the duration of the festival (12noon-10pm) and the bars run on the much quicker voucher system, you can buy vouchers from the onsite ticket office. In the long run this is easier for both the bar staff and yourself, as time isn't spent counting cash and such.
You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink in, but the organisers ensure there will be a great selection to be found inside.
Location And Travel
The festival is held in Imber Court, Ember Lane, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 0BT - just 4 miles from the middle of Kingston.
- TRAVEL BY CAR? Literally set your Sat Nav to KT8 0BT
- TRAVEL BY TRAIN? The closest station in terms of walking distance is Thames Ditton, but Esher is also very close too.
- TRAVEL BY BUS? The site is a short walk from Hampton Court and you can get buses 411, 111 and 216 from Kingston. Twickenham, Richmond, Heathrow, Hounslow and Staines
Places To Stay