Audiotistic is an Insomniac-branded annual multi-genre music festival.
Electronic Music, Hip Hop and all Indie Music styles and other genres are all equally represented.
The festival's original run was from 1996 - 2003, But in 2009 the festival relaunched and returned to Southern California after popular demand.
2012 line-up, rumours, news and our predictions.
No rumours have surfaced regarding the 2012 event yet, however we predict that Skrillex, Koan Sound and Feed Me are possible contenders.
2011 line-up and previous line-up highlights
The 2011 programme included Wolfgang Gartner, Crystal Castles, Changover, Diplo, Flux Pavilion & Docter P, Showtek, Super8 & Tab, Arty, DJ Fresh, Datsik, Benga, Major Lazer, Thee Mike B, Lil B "The Based God"
An eclectic line up of dance and electronic acts brings in a predominately youthful crowd looking to get down and party, under the southern Californian sun.
On Site Information
There are numerous ATM’s located around the site, which are clearly mapped out.
Music Stages and Other Entertainment
Experience state-of-the-art live music acts as well as an astonishing display of eye popping production across four stages.
Food and Drink
Food and beverage stands will be located throughout the event with many different options to choose from. There will also be roaming vendors with water, snacks, and other beverages available.
Camping and other accommodation
As it is one day festival there is no camping at the festival however there are plenty of inns and hotels to stay at.
Using travel website Expedia we found the following examples: (All based on 2 adults sharing)
GOOD NIGHT INN: £24 a night, outdoor pool and spa tub, wireless internet available at a charge, complimentary breakfast, multilingual staff, Televisions with cable.
DAYS INN: £37 a night, minimum age of 21, patio, free parking, complimentary breakfast, multilingual staff, 24 hour front desk, outdoor pool and free newspapers in the lobby/
BEST WESTERN: £52 a night, pets allowed, free parking, complimentary breakfast and newspapers in the lobby, safe deposit box at front desk and complimentary high speed internet.
HILTON GARDEN: £65 a night, premium bedding, premium TV channels, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron/ ironing board, blackout curtains, iPod docking station.
AYRES HOTEL: £83.58 a night, kitchenette, flat-panel TV, coffee/tea maker, extra towels/bedding, city view and complimentary wireless.
RESIDENCE INN: £128 per night, video game console, air conditioning, free local calls, refrigerator, microwave, kitchen, wake-up calls, hair dryer, cookware, dishware and utensils, dishwasher and stovetop.
Location and travel
Audiotistic Festival, NOS Event Center, 689 South "E" Street, San Bernadino, CA 92408.
The NOS Events Center is a safe and secure location centrally located in Southern California. Insomniac will transform the spacious indoor/outdoor festival grounds into a delightfully unique carnival atmosphere where you’ll be free to roam about throughout the five musical areas. Take some time to relax on the grass and later, take a stroll by the lagoon under the starlit sky.
There are a number of routes for festival goers to reach the event. For more information on how to reach the festival, either by car, plane, etc
Festival contact and ticket information
This is strictly an 18+ event, and tickets can either be purchased online from the official website, or alternatively if you are near or find yourself near California or Colorado, you can purchase tickets in person from the following outlets:
- DENVER: Things That Grow / 303.751.4569
- ANAHEIM: Music Revolution / 714.447.9288
- ARCADIA: Scream Shop / 626.445.4477
- COSTA MESA: One World / 949.548.4030
- ESCONDIDO: Street Life / 760.747.18487
- HUNTINGTON BEACH: One World / 714.848.4030
- HUNTINGTON BEACH: DJ Culture / 714.895.3548
- HUNTINGTON PARK: Scream Shop / 323.587.1842
- LONG BEACH: Electro Shock / 562.361.8306
- LOS ALAMITOS: OrbitLightShow / 562.493.5160
- LOS ANGELES: Skate Massimo / 213.500.4824
- MONTCLAIR: Headstone Boutique / 909.626.3900
- MONTEBELLO: OrbitLightShow / 323.728.8704
- MORENO VALLEY: Headstone / 951.413.6500
- PASADENA: Poobah Records / 626.449.3359
- PASADENA: Store 13 / 626.449.3359
- PACIFIC BEACH: Mileage / 858.581.1285
- PUENTE HILLS MALL: Scream Shop / 626.581.1942
- RIVERSIDE: Headstone / 951.689.4323
- RIVERSIDE: Scream Shop / 951.588.0357
- RIVERSIDE: Electric Chair / 858.581.1285
- SHERMAN OAKS: Grooveriders / 818.981.3366
- SAN FRANCISCO: Haight Ashbury Tattoo / 415.431.2218
- SANTA ANA: GCS / 714.541.0300
- SANTA MONICA: Brat Store / 310.452.2480
- ROSEMEAD: Exodus Music / 626.5738818
- WEST COVINA: Store 13 / 626.430.6650
- WHITTIER: Music Revolution / 562.692.0281
To find out more about the festival, you can visit the official website here.
Alternatively if you would like to read about the other festivals that Insomniac run, click here.