Tomorrowland 2013 Prices

TankGirlTotoro's picture

Submitted by TankGirlTotoro on 2012, September 13 - 5:11pm

Hello!

I know Tomorrowland 2013 ticket prices have not been released yet but how much would you recommend I should put aside for tickets?

I'm looking to camp there and fly over, I'm not too fussed about VIP camping, just the bog standard basics really :-)

2012, September 14 - 4:09pm

Hello TankGirlTotoro

We'd recommend saving about €590 - €640 for flights, ticket and camping, have you got any further questions?

Cynthia

2012, October 16 - 4:27pm

Hello EmSwith

Tickets usually go on sale March/April time, we noticed that the official site has been updated to state that 2013 details is in progress so watch this space :-D

Is there anything else we can advise on?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, November 27 - 8:54am

When will we find out when and from where the flights are leaving New York? Because ticket prices are extremely low right now (need a ticket from CA to NY). And, when will the flights coming back to NY from Belgium? Thanks :)

2012, November 27 - 12:36pm

Hello jjsemaan

We can't give you dates just yet as we are waiting for 2013 information, but if you buy the package deal yes you will get return flights.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, September 20 - 8:21am

i know also that the tickets haven't released yet but i just want to know how much does it cost as an average for the full party with the camping without the air tickets...

2012, September 20 - 10:30am

Hello Mina,

When you say "full party" do you mean that there will be a group of you going and if so how many?

Thanks for getting in touch

Team Wikifestivals

2013, January 13 - 7:19pm

Mina if your iranian e-mail me : benben_afshar @ yahoo.com i want to find an iranian group to go with to tomorrow land

2012, September 24 - 11:48am

hi i wanted some details bout the 2013 edition of the fest... ticket prices i will manage them from here, just wanted to know the cost of entry and will it be any different if we are in a group of bout 4 ppl.

also would the price include the camping et al? while for getting there which would b the closest airport?

2012, September 24 - 12:48pm

Hello Xyreo,

In terms of 2013 prices they have not been released as of yet, however here are some points that will help answer your question:

1) Entry and Camping tickets are purchased seperately 2) General Entry only tickets costed €172.50 in 2012 3) Going in a group of 4 wont grant you any discounts, we have no knowledge of any group discounts as off yet 4) The closest airports are Antwerp and Brussels, although man recommend travelling from Antwerp, and transfers will be available at the airport.

Are there any other questions you would like us to answer?

Team Wikifestivals

RKS's picture
RKS
2012, September 26 - 7:53pm

Was wondering what's the easiest way to buy tickets from the uk ? Online or would it be possible to do it through a travel agent ? Would be looking to leave from Glasgow so would I have to travel to Manchester for a flight ? Thanks

2012, September 27 - 1:29pm

Hello RKS

The best way to purchase tickets is online, however similar to the Glastonbury rush we experience here, it's advisable to be patient as the website is known to get flooded.

Flight wise, you would need to travel from Manchester, but bare in mind this knowledge is from the 2012 information, we shall let you know if there are any changes :-)

Is there anything else we can answer for you?

Team Wikifestivals

RKS's picture
RKS
2012, September 27 - 6:22pm

Thank you !, if I was buying tickets online would it be possible to buy maybe 3 or 4 at the one time ? I would be looking to buy the package deals.

2012, September 27 - 8:08pm

hi im from INDONESIA,need help.how can i buy ticket?thankyou

2012, September 28 - 4:00pm

Hello Jeffryacuo

When 2013 tickets are released you can buy them from the official website, however you wont be able to pay for the package that includes flights as their packages don't fly out from any Indonesian cities, so you would need to sort out your flights separately.

Is there anything else we can help with?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, September 28 - 4:02pm

Hello AlanHart

When official tickets went on sale for the 2012 event, you were able to buy a package deal which included your ticket, your camping and return flights with transfers from the following countries:

Flight departures from: Prague, Berlin, Rome, Madrid, Geneva, London, Milan, Stockholm, Copenhague, Lisbon, Oporto, Bilbao, Budapest, Manchester, Moscow, New York (!) and Barcelona

We are still waiting on 2013 details, is there anything else we can help with?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, September 28 - 6:28pm

i stay in scotland so a would have to travel to london , wen do the 2013 tickets come out do you know ?

2012, October 2 - 11:14am

Hello AlanHart

Based on 2012 information, We'd recommend flying from Manchester as that is your closest option.

Tickets for this years event went on sale around early April, so perhaps keep an eye out then, but also don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for further information.

Is there anything else we can advise you on today?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, September 28 - 4:47pm

Also travelling from manchester could you give me the link were to buy the tickets cheers !

2012, September 28 - 6:02pm

Hello Cruz

2013 tickets are not on sale yet, we are just advising the best we can given past knowledge and what we remember from 2012's event. As soon as 2013 tickets go on sale we will not only post info here, but on our wikis and on our Facbook and Twitter accounts also :-)

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 2 - 10:55am

Hi all:) Just wondered which travel agent dose the ticket in uk ? And where will I be able to fly from ?? Dose any one know how much the ticket will be?? Pls answer Ta :))

2012, October 2 - 11:17am

Hello Bianqa

You can either purchase travel packages directly on the festivals official website, or they will release an list of official travel partners you can book with.

Last year operators from the UK included Big Green Coach and The Bargain Bus.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 2 - 8:27pm

hey i know that tickets sales are not out yet for the 2013 festival. but i was wondering what site i should go to to find the brussels airline package from new york? also is there vip camping? and if i do camp do i bring m own tent and shit?

2012, October 12 - 10:42am

Hello Juravic.

In 2012 you were able to buy an airline package from New York via the main website, with general camping you have to bring your own camping stuff, however if you get VIP camping a tent is ready pitched for you.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 3 - 11:12am

Hello, can i ask the website which i will find the tickets? And what about if i'm from Greece? I must fly from Rome?

2012, October 12 - 10:48am

Hello vLad_Davidof

2013 tickets have not yet gone on sale but when they do we'd advise buying them from the Tomorrowland official website http://www.tomorrowland.be/home, we estimate they may go on sale around March/April.

We don't have any 2013 flight package details but judging from the 2012 information, yes you would need to fly from Rome.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 4 - 2:43pm

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with contact detail of the Tomorrowland organizers please that would be very much appreciated.

2012, October 12 - 10:50am

Hello Khumzi,

I'm afraid we don't have direct contacts for the Tomorrowland Organizers and even if we did, that would be the type of classified information we wouldn't readily display on the site without their permission.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 6 - 1:44pm

I will be coming from the United States of America. Yes, this will be my first International EDM Event. I want to come but I'm not sure what kind of budget I will be looking at for an event as such. Could someone give me an idea on what I should be expecting to spend? I know the flight is going to be about 1534 euros which is like two thousand of our money. lol What is best going to a hotel of stay or camping at dreamville.

2012, October 9 - 1:11am

Im pretty much on the same boat. Will be traveling from Hawaii and this will be my first time leaving the country. would like to know on a budget and the cheapest way getting there from Hawaii. Is dreamville worth the camp or a hotel more on a safe side? wouldnt mind getting a group together to possibly get a group price or just to have a crowd with. thanks

2012, October 12 - 12:13pm

Hello Jordan.

We'd advise getting a connecting flight to one of the following cities ( Prague, Berlin, Rome, Madrid, Geneva, London, Milan, Stockholm, Copenhague, Lisbon, Oporto, Bilbao, Budapest, Manchester, Moscow, New York (!) and Barcelona) and then purchasing a Tomorrowland package deal which includes return flights from one of those cities, camping on site and transfers from the airport.

Unfortunately there were no group deals in 2012, but we cannot say this for certain in 2013 :-)

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 12 - 10:56am

Hello Babyboi2008

• BUDGET- In euros we would recommend saving €1600-1700 for travel including your own travel to your airport and transfers from the airport, then an additional €300-€500 depending on what kind of weekend you want to have.
  • CAMPING - Both offer pros and cons, Dreamville is close to the site so we would recommend trying for that HOWEVER as Dreamville sells out quick, there is a strong and popular Western community found in the local hotels. We'd recommend saving an extra €100 for accommodation if you could not get Dreamville places.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 8 - 7:57pm

Hi.

I'm from Slovenia. What can you adivise me with buying tickets and getting there. and would like to knoe about the coins for drink and food @festival, what are the prices andwhat are the prices of camp?

Ana :)

2012, October 12 - 12:10pm

Hello Anathebana,

Flight are available from Ljubljana to Brussels and you can get a connecting train or shuttle from there, however this will need to be purchased seperatley from the main ticket.

The festival accepts many currencies but it would be easier to bring euros, we can't tell you the 2013 prices but if you have a look at the Ticket section in the Tomorrowland wiki (http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland) you can get a general idea of ticket prices there.

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 9 - 4:23am

Hi 1) When 2013 tickets go on sale this spring, is it really difficult to actually secure tickets since there are so many people waiting to order them? Based on what i've heard it sounds like its simply based on luck or how quickly you can type in your credit card information onto a computer. 2) When ordering tickets online, can you buy the 3 day combo tomorrowland tickets and the 5 day Dreamville standard camping at the same time? 3) What are the rough estimates for food and drinks at the festival and can you bring your own food and drinks into dreamville? THANK YOU so much!

2012, October 12 - 12:17pm

Hello cpbuchman

1) It really is based on luck, and we would recommend patience and time set aside, for instance if tickets go on sale at 9am, expect to be refreshing the page until around 11am, however sometimes you could be lucky and get in straight away!

2) You order your combo tickets first, then visit the dreamville site to get camping, however there are also flight package deals which include the lot

3) Depending on what type of weekend you want, perhaps budget €150-€300 for food and drink although we seem to remember hearing somewhere that a cost effective token system is in use

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 9 - 10:03am

Hi approx how much would entry and getting a cabin thing, and how many people do they hold. Also how much do you think it would be for the designated buses from scotland (glasgow) thanks

2012, October 12 - 1:20pm

Hello carolinedouglas-x

Standard 3 entry without camping cost €17.50 whereas a day entry cost €110, when you say cabin do you mean the Dreamville tents of one of the VIP packages?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 16 - 4:20pm

Hello again carolinedouglas-x

That offer you are referring to was available as a VIP package yes , but unfortunately we can't answer that further at the moment (2012 reference info has been removed now) HOWEVER we noticed that the ticket page on the official site has been updated to state that 2013 information shall be coming soon :-)

Keep your eyes peeled there and here for updates, is there anything else we can advise on?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 23 - 6:46pm

Hi,

Okay thanks, also if I opted to get a hotel would I be able to a package ie hotel+entry+transfers?

Thanks

2012, October 24 - 2:56pm

Hello carolinedouglas-x,

You should be able to, we assume that option would be made avilable when you are going through the booking process :-)

Anything else we can help with?

Team Wikifestivals

RDM's picture
RDM
2012, October 9 - 7:23pm

HI. im actually from south africa but ill be in europe during july next year and was wondering how much i should be looking at for a weekend ticket and dreamville ticket aswell as bus ticket from toulouse france? pls help :)

2012, October 12 - 1:39pm

Hello RDM

Apparently this company run coaches from Toulouse Station to Belgium http://www.alsa.es/

2012 prices for a weekend ticker and dreamville ticket cost around €220.

Is there anything else we can advise you on?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 12 - 1:43pm

Hello CodyJackson1010

What is your closest airport?

Team Wikifestivals

2012, October 10 - 2:53am

hello!! i'm excited about tomorrowland 2013 and being the first time to go there have some questions,,,

i am from india but currently stayin in qatar, would like to fly from qatar it self as qatar airways flies to brussels, is it possible to go and buy tickets directly from there , will i get a ticket after gettin there or should i buy it online from here?.

what is the cost and procedures for camping there....

2012, October 12 - 1:46pm

Hello Andyxx211

You would need to buy the festival tickets from the festival official site and then your flights separately, unfortunately there are now package deals from Qatar.

To purchase an entry tickets and a camping ticket would cost around €240, however if Dreamville (the camping area) sells out you can find various hotels for prices ranging from €12-€50 a night.

Is there anything else we can advise you on?

Team Wikifestivals