Live at Leeds 2012

Error message

LoginRadius connection error: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known.
Please refer to the admininstrator.
Jaguar's picture

Submitted by Jaguar on 2012, May 6 - 1:19pm

It was a pretty good line up!

Headlining the event were Ladyhawke (who I LOVE), Marina and the Diamonds (meh, she is okay), Los Campesinos (pretty cool), The Subways (hmm kinda outdated right?) and The Enemy (wait, aren't these are even more outdated? ha ha).

Highlights include: Chew Lips, Friends (my personal favourite), Niki and the Dove, Spector (well I personally can't stand this band - but a lot of people are raving about them right now).

Of course this applies to all multi venue festivals - I wish there were more of them in the UK I really do. Some of my favourite festivals, like Moog and SXSW, all go for that set up. It is much more interesting than being stuck in one place.

What do you guys think of this festival and indeed other venues which take place across a whole town / city, rather than in one select venue?

And once again, if you did go to Live at Leeds 2012, please do tell us your thoughts! Did you catch any amazing unsigned artists we should all look out for?