Exit 2012 Lineup

Error message

LoginRadius connection error: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known.
Please refer to the admininstrator.
Nik88's picture

Submitted by Nik88 on 2012, January 31 - 7:55pm

The bands that I've seen confirmed are mainly bands from around the world. They are, Buraka Som Sistema, Luciano, Reboot Live, Kenny Larkin, Robert Dietz and Maayan Nidam. I think the majority of these acts are to play on the Dance Stage.. Has anyone heard of these acts?

2012, March 7 - 1:55pm

Some new acts were announced today, including Guns'N'Roses, Laurent Garnier LBS, Azari & III live, Brodinski and When Saints Go Machine.

The full line up looks something like this (so far) .. Guns’n’Roses, New Order, Richie Hawtin, Gossip, Wolfmother, Luciano, Laurent Garnier LBS, Miss Kittin, Azari & III, Buraka Som Sistema, Art Department, Maceo Plex, Reboot live, Brodinksi, Kenny Larkin, Robert Dietz, Maayan Nidam.

2012, March 23 - 4:06pm

I just looked at the line up and I have to say, it is quite an eclectic mish mash, ha ha!

Plan B on the same stage as Guns N Roses? It just does not sound right, ha ha. And then Wolfmother, New Order and Gossip? It is a very odd bunch, or am I just being overly pedantic?!

A lot of people are booking Plan B this year. I don't get the hype! I really dislike his music. Mind you I saw footage of him at V Festival once and he did get the crowd going.

As for Wolfmother, well, I can't stand them. To be honest, all I have to say of that band is what Mike Patton has already said so eloquently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDvJTxZDbA (ha ha)

Would love to see the Gossip though! Nothing like a bit of Beth Ditto! And New Order too (although they will never overshadow Joy Division in my opinion).

I have not heard of many of the artists appearing in the dance tent. I have heard of Avicii though and I know he is quite a big deal in the dance world right now so I expect he will go down very well.