Buy tickets for Tomorrowland 2014

Edward Mellett's picture

Submitted by Edward Mellett on 2013, June 13 - 12:28pm

I missed out on tickets to Tomorrowland 2013 when they were released for sale earlier this year. I just wasn't quick enough when it came to making a purchase. So, I've given up on attending this summer but have my heart set on going to Tomorrowland 2014 instead!

I know the organisers of Tomorrowland don't officially release tickets for sale until a few months before the festival takes place but I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I could pre-order or reserve a ticket for next year's show.

Price is not too much of a concern (I'd happily pay a bit more if it meant I can definitely get a ticket). I'm also happy to pay extra for a coach package or fancy hotel or boutique camping package. I'm open to all suggestions. I just really want to go to Tomorrowland in 2014!

Can anyone help me with some recommendations for my quest to get to Tomorrowland 2014?!

2013, June 14 - 2:50pm

I'm sorry to say but I'm sure there are no pre orders for tickets of any kind! :( I've tried looking for the same for Australia's stereosonic but I always seem to end up buying last minute tickets costing me double the original price...

2013, July 4 - 7:48am

hey ive posted this comment on so many forums looking to get and answer and hopefully someone will eb able to help. its again for 2014 hi, i know Tomorrowland 2013 has not yet begun yet im here enquiring about Tomorrowland 2014. I’m planning to attend with a bunch of friends from India and Dubai and its for my 30th do so i really wanna plan early and have everything ready and set. so here are my questions 1) I know that dates will be released much later, but is it always at the end of July cause thats when is my bday too :D :D 2) We have our own camping equipment and to be able to set that up, where do you recommend we buy passes for. 3) wherever you recommend us to buy a pass for the camping set up, how far would it be from the arenas. 4) are there day passes and the full event pass? 5) is there a pass that gives you access to all the performances or do certain passes come with arena and performance restrictions 6) how much should we set aside for the following:
FULL ENTRY PASSES FOR ALL THE DAYS + CAMPING (with our own equipment)+ GETTING FROM BELGIUM AIRPORT TO TOMORROWLAND VENUE i know these are very random questions for someone planning more than 12 months in advance, but i realllly wanna make it great and well planned hence all you responses will be much appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!!

2013, September 9 - 7:42am

Hi. we are a group of 4 people travelling to tomorrowland 2014 from Bangalore and Bombay. It would be great if we could all get together and may be go as a group as it would be easier to enter the campsite which has a requirement of 8 people.

2013, November 27 - 3:59am

hi... i m frm gujarat.. its my dream to go to tomorrowland.... so.. plz.. can i join u... ???? reply me as soon as possible....

2013, July 8 - 2:16pm

The organisers usually release almost all of their event information prior to ticket the day tickets go on sale. You can't really pre-order or reserve tickets for Tomorrowland, it's literally a case of luck on the day they go on sale, unless you can afford their super expensive VIP ticket options.

It would be worth subscribing to our email newsletter as we announce ticket release details for all websites that offer Tomorrowland tickets (including travel packages). You can sign up here.

On the Tomorrowland ticket page there is also usually an "External Partners" section listing various international ticket sellers including Tomorrowland travel package partners.

2013, August 22 - 9:15am

My friend and I are planning for Tomorrowland 2014 for our 29th from India( Bangalore). Are there people travelling to the festival from India as it would be more fun to have a bigger group. Also, I am a li'l confused about whether it would be cheaper to buy the flight package or go for the tickets individually. Please advice.

2013, November 11 - 4:24pm

Hello, me and big brother are from India and are also planning for Tomorrowland 2014. Can you give me idea about the cost/money that will be needed per person which will include cost for everything in Rupees(Just need approximate budget per person). Please Advice!

2013, August 27 - 11:27am

The Global Journey packages will almost definitely be more expensive than buying your tickets individually, but if the normal tickets run out it might be your only option. We suggest that you first try and buy the ticket individually and if you don't succeed try and get the global journey package.

Last year there were global journey flights from Mumbai. Hope that helps!

2013, September 13 - 12:49am

Hey I'm interested in buying tickets from Croatia , is it possible since I can't get on wait list (can't open a link)

2013, September 24 - 6:16am

Hi if anyone is going from India, can I tag along?

2013, October 2 - 12:43pm

My friend and I will be going to the festival in 2014 from India. If you and your friends are interested we could plan it out. It would be fun to have a big group of ppl.

2013, November 4 - 2:53am

Hi if anyone is going from India, can I tag along.Thank u

2013, October 6 - 10:25am

Hi all, I'm from Australia. I have only just recently herd of this amazing event 'Tomorrowland'. Is anyone able to please inform me of how flights and packages work? thus, also the prices for tickets and all that ! Thanks a bunch x :)

2013, November 1 - 5:06am

Hi :) I am also planning a trip to Europe next year for Tomorrowland. I was really keen get a group together from Australia and go all together. it would be awesome meet some new people and go Tomorrowland. :) :) I'm from Cairns in QLD. where are you from?

2013, October 6 - 10:28am

I am also a bit confused. Have the 2014 tickets gone out yet or worse been sold out?? If not when do they usually get released?

2013, October 7 - 12:04pm

So, the tickets usually go on sale sometime in Feb. I believe the Global Journey Package tickets go out on sale by the 9th of Feb. You could constantly keep checking the official tomorrowland website for more information.

2013, October 9 - 10:35am

Tickets should be on sale in February. We will let you know when they announce the dates. The full madness ticket, which includes the full three days of the festival, costs €198.50, and it is anouther €50 for the Dreamville camping.

2013, October 23 - 3:45pm

Hi all, I'm from MALAYSIA. how much would it will cost for me to get to tomorrowland?? the all FULL ENTRY PASSES FOR ALL THE DAYS??

2013, October 26 - 8:33am

Guys from Bangalore , Mumbai we could all tag along and to go together. Also for the tickets its best to try from diff ip addresses ..so all interested ..we shud jus get in touch and plan for the party of our lives ... wat say ?? ..

2013, November 2 - 3:43pm

Guys i was wandering what is the price of the tickets and when usually the tickets are available ? how many months before ? ..

2013, November 17 - 5:32am

Hi, I am from Mongolia and wondering around how much i should save up for tickets, camping and everything else except flight, on average. Typically, i spend money economically. I'd like to know asap so I can start saving for Tomorrowland 2014.

2013, November 17 - 11:25am

me and two of my mates are going from the uk. anyone else from the uk interested in tagging along

2013, November 20 - 10:59am

Hi Ayaz, tickets + camping will be approximately €250. Save another €40 for transportation within Belgium, and maybe €60 for food and drinks. Hope that helps!

2013, November 27 - 4:03am

i m from india... plzz give me total approx price.... including everything... transportation,festival,leaving area... plzzz

2013, December 22 - 10:03am

My bro and I wish to go to Tomorrowland.. We're from Papua New Guinea and it would mean the world if we'd be the 1st from PNG to attend.. I need to know how to get tickets and all necessary information to get there.. The London trip will do..

Thanks..

2013, December 26 - 9:10am

hey Wikifestivals!! thanks for your reply just wanted to know more information on the VIP Package tickets that you mentioned. Please advise where i can get more info. I just need to ensure i get tickets hence if its VIP then so be it :) Thank you Pasted below is your reply to my post. The organisers usually release almost all of their event information prior to ticket the day tickets go on sale. You can't really pre-order or reserve tickets for Tomorrowland, it's literally a case of luck on the day they go on sale, unless you can afford their super expensive VIP ticket options.

It would be worth subscribing to our email newsletter as we announce ticket release details for all websites that offer Tomorrowland tickets (including travel packages). You can sign up here.

On the Tomorrowland ticket page there is also usually an "External Partners" section listing various international ticket sellers including Tomorrowland travel package partners.

2014, January 6 - 10:05am

Hi. We are a group of 4 people (Farhan,arsalan,dilip and tahir) travelling to tomorrowland 2014 from Bangalore. It would be great if we could all get together and may be go as a group as it would be easier to enter the campsite which has a requirement of 4 people as said.The question is, how much should we set aside for the following: FULL ENTRY PASSES FOR ALL THE DAYS + CAMPING (with our own equipment)+ GETTING FROM BELGIUM AIRPORT TO TOMMOROWLAND VENUE

2014, January 12 - 6:15pm

I have found a small "how to"-script for buying the tickets.(mynightout.de/Produkt/tomorrowland-2014-ticket-script/) It should increase your chances. I don´t know if it works, but i will give it a try. I really want to be part of the madness this year. I hope that we will see us there!

2014, January 25 - 2:53am

Tomorrowland Packages booking now for INDIA.

travel4life.net Facebook Community: travel life

Pre-book with travellife by 5th february 2014.

2014, February 4 - 9:54am

Hey Edward ! can you give me your email address? ASAP

2014, February 5 - 1:30am

wondering why most countries cant buy dreamville packages and have to buy hotels i was on the site before it went live and the second that it did and no dreamville for 2014 tomorrowland

2014, February 16 - 10:28am

to La. svs well I am from Gujarat looking for tickets if any one has than call me on +91 98980 00002 ....

2014, February 18 - 8:53am

Hi , we are 5 of us travelling to tomorrowland 2014 from india, yes we have got the tickets ..it would be fun to be a big group there. Do let me in case we can all leave together or maybe meet there.

2014, February 24 - 7:54am

Hey.. me and a pal have tickets for the second weekend.. Weve made our booking to tomorrowland and back from Budapest.. well be going from Bombay to Budapest and back after the fest. We're deciding to get there a week early and do some touring..What are your plans?

2014, February 22 - 3:26pm

I got 3 tickets to sell for saturday the 26th. Add me on facebook (Benjamin Vriezekolk) if u are interested in them :)

2014, March 2 - 8:36am

I have two tomorrowland fully madness weekend two passes. Please email me on "emcat112@ gmail.com"

2014, March 2 - 10:40am

And I have two Full madness passes + Dreamville for weekend 1. If anyone is interested email me on tzf1gy(at)gmx(dot)com

2014, March 5 - 1:00am

Looking for someone to share a Global Journey Package from London Heathrow(party flight) 16/07-22/07(`1st week), 6nights at Ramada Wuluwe(4star). If you're interested, send me a message on Facebook(ziliang.wan.9). Tickets bought.