Volunteer at UK Festivals this Summer with Festaff!
Operating for over ten years, Festaff operates in such a way that people who have worked for them often return, work is ight and enjoyable and job posts fill fast due to the favourable reputation of Festaff.
Aiming to offer an inexpensive way for people to enjoy the festival experience whilst at the same time providing a first class service to festival organisers throughout the UK, Festaff are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Steward – assisting customers around the site.
- Wristbander – assisting customers as they arrive at the Festival.
- Bar Staff – pouring and serving drinks as part of a team.
- Info Point Personnel - providing info and creating a closer relationship between event and customers.
- Barrow Asst – working for one of our colleagues on site as part of their barrow crew.
2013 festival they are currently recruiting for are Glastonbury, T in the Park, Bestival, Wickerman, Isle of Wight Festival, Rockness, Creamfields, Wakestock, 80s Rewind, Camp Bestival, V Festival, Download, Belladrum, Eastern Electrics, Kendal Calling and Love Supreme.
The deadline is when all positions have been filled, and once they are gone, they are gone, you better be quick because they fill fast!