Volunteer positions, Competitions and more! Here's your mid week news round-up
As we hit the mid point of the week we have yet another great competition to mention, as well as lots of joyful updates. If you were lucky enough to attend the recently passed Beat-Herder Festival why not log-in and add some advice and tips to the wiki while you're here?
GENERAL FESTIVAL NEWS
- Interested in volunteering at Camp Bisco, All Good Music Festival, Outside Lands and other USA festivals? Check out Clean Vibes.
- Are you a student in a band? Would you like the chance to play one of the best regarded independent UK festivals this Summer? Check out the details here.
- We also have news of another competition for unsigned artists, where you win the chance to play to 25,000 people! Click here for more information.
WIKIS WITH FRESH NEWS
- HOLLAND We’ve created a new wiki for Amsterdam Dance Event, an important conference and showcase festival for electronic music.
- UK Weekend tickets have sold out for Bloc weekend with only a limited amount of day tickets left, hurry if you would like to see the greats such as Orbital, Snoop Dogg, Richie Hawtin, Gary Numan, Flying Lotus and many more.
- UK Extra comedy has been added to bulging mammoth that is Scotland’s [T In The Park!]((http://www.wikifestivals.com/wiki/t-park)
- UK A whole brunch of fresh acts have been added to the line-up for Underage Festival, Artists such as Dog Is Dead, Friends and Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs are set to rock the world of UK’s 14-17 year olds.
RECENTLY UPDATED WIKIS
- GERMANY We updated the day splits on the wiki for Germany's Area 4 festival, who would you recommend checking out to anyone going?
- USA 3 and 2 day passes are available for this year’s All Good Festival. Headliners include The Flaming Lips, The Allman Brothers Band and many more
- UK We’ve updated the line-up for Wiltshire’s Fieldview Festival, Kyla La Grange, Willy Moon, Lucy Rose, Josh Kumra are amongst the highlights.
- UK Are you prepared for this weekend’s Wireless Festival?
FREQUENTLY UPDATED WIKIS
- PORTUGAL Boom Festival is a biennial festival which takes place in Portugal. Launched in 1997, the main focus was electronic music, but Boom has since evolved into a multidisciplinary event
- BELGIUM Tomorrowland is a 3 day music festival that is amongst the biggest dance festivals in Europe. It's unique fantasy amusement park setting is complimented by the dance heavy line-up featuring other similar sub-genres.