Sziget, Summerfest and Tauron Nowa Muzyka! Quite the variety in today's daily round up!
Hello festival fans!
From lineup additions to festival cancellations, todays daily round up is a sad and happy mix. As if letting go of Golden Down wasn’t hard enough, we are afraid to see 2012 without another UK festival, read on to find out more....
- (FRANCE) Further acts have been confirmed for the 2012 line-up of Calvi On The Rocks.
- (USA) Check out the family fun set to appear at one of the world’s largest festival in the world Summerfest.
- (UK) A secret new stage has been added to Standon Calling, with acts such as Shy FX and Toddla T set to appear.
- (HUNGARY) Brand new conformations for Budapest’s Sziget – Winner of the “Best European Major Festival”.
- (USA) Late night shows have been revealed for this year’s All Good Festival.
- (UK) It is with great regret that we must let all those interested know that WOWfest has been cancelled, check out the wiki for more details.
- (POLAND) Check out the trailer for 2012’s Tauron Nowa Muzyka Festival.
- (USA) Pre party details are out for Metallica’s Orion Festival, along with 2 line-up additions!
- England’s ATP Curated By The National – Festival ran by All Tomorrows Parties and curated by a famous music act/band every year.
- Belgium’s Tomorrowland - a 3 day music festival that is amongst the biggest dance festivals in Europe.
- USA’s Firefly - Firefly offers unforgettable musical performances, enhanced dining options and interactive entertainment set among lush wooded landscapes in the heart of the East Coast.
- England’s Radio 2 Live In Hyde Park, a relatively new festival in London, which sees some of the big names in music take to the stage in the relaxing atmosphere of Hyde Park.
- Germany’s Berlin Festival - a multi stage music event which takes place at the unused Tempelhof Airport in Berlin, Germany.
- Englands’s Blissfields – A music festival in the heart of the Hampshire countryside, with a capacity of only 1,200, the event prides itself on having a unique intimate experience, even more separate and special from many of the small scale festivals.