Did you know that international music fans visiting UK festivals contribute £247million to the British economy? And when you combine that with the amount UK festival fans spend, festivals in general contribute £864 million to the British economy in total? Another reason why we love festivals! All was revealed in today's report from Event Magazine, which gave us alot of insight into the UK festival market.
Here is some more news to add your mind that is currently blown.
WIKIS WITH FRESH NEWS
- AUS Predicted to sell out within the hour of release, check out the line-up and ticket details for Australia's Soundwave festival!
- UK UK's Beacons Festival have revealed their set times for the event, tickets are still available for the events whose headliners include Roots Manuva, GHOSTFEST OFFICIAL FAN PAGE, Toots and the Maytals, Junior Boys, Patrick Wolf, Wild Beasts, Jessie Ware and many more!
- GERMANY Check out who is set to play the club nights at Berlin Music Week
- UK 2013 details have been revealed for next year’s Womad Festival
RECENTLY UPDATED WIKIS
- GERMANY Will you be attending next year’s Wacken Open Air?
- UK Still stuck on deciding which highlights to check out at Edinburgh Festival Fringe? don’t forget to check out our wiki for recommendations!
- REPUBLIC OF IRELAND Don't forget to check out the latest updates regarding Ireland's Electric Picnic festival, click below to find out who else is set to join The Cure, Elbow, Sigur Rós and more!
- UK We’ve yet again updated the weather forecast and fashion advice for the approaching V Festival