Places to stay during Glastonbury
April is an important month for all Glastonbury fans, whether you’re buying resale tickets on 21st, or paying off your remaining balances between 2nd-8th, it’s around this time you really need to decide what to do accommodation wise if you're not keen on camping..
While the love affair with mud and Glastonbury exists, we’re not all cut out for the full experience, so if staying at a local hotel and getting a taxi in the morning and night is ok with you, here are some local hotels and taxi numbers to check out.
(Please bare in mind these prices were correct at the time of publishing)
Before we get into the list of local hotels to check out, here are some taxi numbers to mark down:
- Chinnock Taxis: 01749 831529
- Wright Cars: 01749 345151
- Cathedal Taxis: 01749 674000
- P&R Minibuses: 0800 448 8852
- Mum’s Taxi: 07711 572038
- Shepton Malelt Private Hire: 01749 33033
You can find out some more here!
HOTELS TO STAY AT
The following prices were calculated for 2 people in a double room, arriving on Thursday 27th and leaving on Monday 1st July.
With the popularity of the festival, many of these listed are filling fast and at this time of your, it’s almost impossible to find a nearby hotel and not expect to pay £100+ each.
Further information on the hotel itself including room details and contact numbers can be found on the links provided, with list sorted in price order, cheapest first.
- (6.6 Miles From Festival Site) / Himalayan House / £240 - £120 Per Person
- (6.9 Miles) / Camelot Retreat / £260 - £130 Per Person
- (6.4 Miles From Festival Site) / Belle-Vue / £280 £140 Per Person
- (6.6 Miles From Festival Site) / Daisy Centres Retreat / £360 - specialist rooms here can be booked for up to 3 people at that price but also available for 2 people - £180pp for 2 sharing, £120 for 3 sharing
- (6.4 Miles) / Bere House / £360 - £180 Per Person.