Hello all, We hope it’s been a good Monday for all, it’s been an up and down day in terms of news regarding Glastonbury 2013, and while our main news is UK central, there have been a lot of edits on festivals held in countries abroad.
- UK Despite the initial hype, The Rolling Stones will NOT be playing Glastonbury 2012, see their response to their rumours on our Glastonbury Wiki
- UK An inspiring Media Dreamspace will be joining the fun at this year’s Larmer Tree Festival, visit the wiki for more details on this unique experience.
- UK T In The Park has revealed details of The Sunset Strip entertainment, an area of fun for both day visitors and weekend campers!
WIKI EDITS/NEW WIKIS:
- USA’s Outside Lands - A festival that celebrates great music, food, wine and art.
- Belgium’s Tomorrowland – A 3 day music festival that is amongst the biggest dance festivals in Europe.
- UK’s Farmfestvival - Year after year, loyal followers and newbies alike make their way down to its countryside home atGilcombe Farm, Bruton
- USA’s Barge To Hell a 5 day music festival cruise that take place on board the famous MS Majesty Of The Seas, brought to you by the same team behind 70,000 tons of metal, the event is regarded as The "World's Most Extreme Metal Cruise"
- Sweden’s Summerburst - Summerburst is a 4 day electronic festival, known as Sweden's largest event for the electronics genre, the festival is city based and draws in crowds and acts on an international level
- France’s Calvi On The Rocks - An open air music festival on the beach in the picturesque town of Calvi, northwest of the French Mediterranean island of Corsica.
- UK’s Boomtown Fair - BoomTown Fair is a 4 day live music event that offers an array of music, theatre comedy and art.