Back in 1992, International dance brand Cream started as a 400 capacity event in the backstreets of Liverpool, fast forward 20 years and through blood sweat and tears they have become a leading global figure in Electronic Dance Music.
Inspiring the culture of clubbing as we know it, and many music festivals such as the signature Creamfields, The brand is set to celebrate it's 20th birthday with a line-up bigger than many of the festivals happening this summer.
Taking place in the spiritual home of Nation, Liverpool. DJ's such as Steve Angello, Paul Oakenfold, Fatboy Slim and more will play at the highly anticipated birthday bashes.
Steve Angello said "Congratulations to Cream for 20 years of throwing some of the best parties on the planet. Thanks a lot for all the great music and memories."
Whereas Paul Oakenfold further praised the brand calling it a "a legendary institution that has contributed so much to the history and evolution of electronic music."
Happy Birthday Cream – we salute you!
Cream’s 20th Anniversary – Part 1(Saturday 6th October)
- Main Room Hosted By Size Matters, Steve Angello, AN21 & Max Vangeli, Third Party
- Courtyard: Paul van Dyk, Eddie Halliwell, Adam Sheridan, Rob Harnetty
- Annexe: Paul Bleasdale, Anthony Probyn, Jemmy, Lee Ellis
Cream’s 20th Anniversary – Part 2 (Saturday 13th October)
- Main Room: Fatboy Slim, Carl Cox, John Digweed, Jemmy
- Courtyard: Paul Oakenfold, Pete Tong, Paul Bleasdale, Gareth Wyn
- Annexe: K-Klass, Andy Carroll, Andy Mac, Anthony Probyn
Address: Nation,1-3 Parr Street, Wolstenholme Square, Liverpool, L1 4JJ.
Times: 10pm – 6am (last entry 1am), Sawmill Bar open from 9pm.
Tel: 0151 707 1309 / Dresscode: Jeans & Trainers ok, strictly no sportswear, Over 18’s only (Challenge 21 in operation).